In partnership with MassDOT, MassMobility invites you to the 2018 Innovation and Mobility Exchange to learn and share best practices and innovative approaches to improving mobility and access for seniors, people with disabilities, and low-income individuals in Massachusetts.
Innovation and Mobility Exchange
April 10-11, 2018 ~ featuring Mobility Workshops on April 11
7:30 AM – 4:00 PM, DCU Center, Worcester, MA
This year’s conference will feature a plenary session on autonomous vehicles (driverless cars). Additional agenda topics include:
- Engaging Healthcare Organizations as Partners in Community Transportation
- Partnering with Transportation Network Companies to Increase Mobility for Seniors, People with Disabilities, and Low-Income Individuals
- Addressing Community Transportation Needs in Rural Areas
- Advocacy and Community Transportation
- Creative Approaches to Funding Community Transportation
- Engaging Employers as Partners in Community Transportation
- Safe Driving for Seniors and People with Disabilities
- Marketing Community Transportation Services
- Mobility as a Service
- Impacts of New Technology on Mobility
- National perspectives from the National Center for Mobility Management
Attendees will also have access to many general conference sessions on emerging technologies and other innovations.
Please Join Us!
Conference registration is open! Visit massdotinnovation.com for more information or to register. This event will bring together transportation providers, agency staff, and other stakeholders to share information, gain skills and knowledge, and network with one another.
If the registration fee poses a hardship to you, apply for the Community Mobility Scholarship. Scholarship applicants should apply as soon as possible; applications are due by March 6 at 5 PM. All applicants will be notified by March 16 if they have been awarded the scholarship.
Bring a Friend
Register today – and spread the word! This is a great opportunity for human service agency staff, Councils on Aging, disability advocates, and transportation providers to come together to learn about promising strategies and connect with peers.